Living Streams Probiotics General Information
Living Streams Probiotics can be taken with water, food, or juice. They are considered a natural food substance and will not interfere with any other supplement or medication.
Adults and children can safely use Living Streams Probiotics. Follow the directions on the bottle.
Milk or dairy sensitivities or allergies? Our probiotics do NOT contain dairy or milk products.
Pregnant or nursing mothers should not BEGIN use of Multi Blend, Derma Gold, Flora PM or Chabide until after pregnancy or nursing, however, they can safely begin use of Moringa, Bifido, or Bifido II. You may continue using ANY of our probiotics if you were using them previous to pregnancy or nursing.
Protocol for using the Living Streams Product Line
All the products are beneficial. All the products are needed for different reasons in the body for restoring your good health. Use the following guidelines to determine where to start:
1. If you are battling an infection and want to strengthen your immune system to fight off the infection, you can safely begin with Living Streams Multi Blend Probiotic alone or with Bifido and Flora PM. Follow the instructions on the bottles for best results.
2. If you have had the infection a long time and are working with a natural health care provider, you may want to consider adding the Derma Gold if you are able.
3. If you are not currently having health problems and want mineral support in a probiotic form, you would benefit from Living Minerals Probiotic.
4. If you are concerned about heavy metals, the Multi Blend, Living Minerals and Zeo LIFE would be a good choice.
5. We recommend the Moringa probiotic to boost vitality and energy levels for everybody.
Living Streams Probiotic Side Effects
There can occasionally be some degree of "die-off" or “cleansing reaction” caused by Living Streams products. This is a term used when the body is overwhelmed by a change to the system and it is trying to clear itself of toxins. "Die off" or “cleansing reactions” can include headache, diarrhea, sluggishness, etc. If this occurs, you are moving too fast and should lower the application to the previous level where no problems existed and maintain that for another 3 days or until symptoms subside. Increase your water intake to flush your system.
Which products may cause detox reactions?
Multi Blend, Derma Gold, and Flora PM are our probiotics most likely to cause a detox reaction if the daily amount is increased too quickly. Please follow the directions on the bottle and increase SLOWLY.
Easy Way to Take More Than One Probiotic
Because our probiotics are completely compatible with each other, the easiest way to take them is to put them in your daily water ration. We recommend drinking at least 2-3 quarts of water (healthy water, not from tap) a day MINIMUM if you want the maximum results from taking our probiotics.
Take the probiotics out of the refrigerator, dispense into the water or water/bottles and make sure you drink all your water. This also works well with children who go off to school or a babysitter.
Storage and Shelf Life of Living Streams Mission Probiotics
Once you receive your probiotics store them in the refrigerator to maintain the potency and shelf life of the product. We offer a one year guarantee on our products. Expiration dates are printed on each bottle.
What type of bacteria are used to create the Living Streams Probiotics?